What is it?
Triple I is SWSLHD's centralised intake, information and intervention centre for primary and community health services within the South Western Sydney Local Health District (SWSLHD). The Hub offers a contact point for patients, carers and health professionals who need referrals to community services.
Community services that are a part of the Triple I (Hub) include:
- Community Health Nursing
- Palliative Care nursing
- The Child and Family Health Nursing Team early childhood clinic appointments, parenting groups and breastfeeding services
- Connecting Care, treating chronic diseases such as diabetes, heart, blood pressure and kidney disease
- Transitional Aged Care Packages
- Community Wound Assessment Team (COMWAT)
Triple I is open:
- Monday to Friday: 8:00am to midnight
- Weekends and public holidays: 8:00am to 4:30pm
To contact Triple I, please call 1800‑455‑511