This page lists resources on many health conditions with translations for non-English speakers. Scroll down to find information from children's health to palliative care relevant to the South Western Sydney community.
- Aged and Disability Services
- Centre for Cultural Diversity in Ageing
Aged and disability support with a residential care focus.
- Multicultural Disability Advocacy Association of NSW
The peak organization aiming to protect the rights of people from non-english speaking backgrounds as well as their families and carers.
Multicultural HIV/AIDS and Hepatitis C Service.
- Gambling, Drugs, and Alcohol
- Drug and Alcohol Multicultural Education Centre Directory
A listing of bilingual drug and alcohol workers and material.
- Multicultural Problem Gambling Service
Phone and face-to-face support for problem gamblers and their families.
- Mental Health
- Migrant Resource Centres
Not-for-profit centres providing assistance and advice to newly arrived immigrants and refugees.
- Metro Assist (Bankstown)
- Fairfield Migrant Resource Centre (Cabramatta)
- Liverpool Migrant Resource Centre
- Macarthur Diversity Services Initiative (Campbelltown)
- Women's Health
- Female Genital Mutilation
For women, girls and their families at risk of the practice, as well as education of community and healthcare workers.
- Multicultural Centre for Women’s Health
Includes an online collection of 5000 resources in 40 languages.
These translated resources should not replace an interpreter.
- Asthma Action Plans and Brochures
- Children's Health Fact Sheets
- Children's Oral Health
- Men’s Health
- Mental Health
Including the Kessler 10 (K10) Questionnaire and other mental translated resources
- Palliative Care
- Safe Use of Medicines
- General Health
- NSW Multicultural Health Communication Service: